Wednesday, February 23, 2011

moving forward

I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last post.  We have all been suffering from this coughing, sinus, sore throat thing that is going around, me for 3 weeks!  UGH!

Katie's newest thing is that she will scoot over to me and grab my hand, pull herself up, and we will walk to wherever it is she wants to go.  Usually to the playroom, or the kitchen is popular when she spots some cookies on the counter.  It's nice that she can have a say on where she wants to be, usually near the sweets!

She also understands at horse therapy - if she pats the horse, it will go.  She loves being on the horse and last week she was hugging it most of the time.

Two small steps for Katie, one giant leap towards her potential!  


Oh, and the tongue thing is over with, for now anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment