Friday, October 22, 2010

At School

This is a note I received today from Katie's speech therapist at school:

Katie had a really good day today. We were playing with the babies, and when I asked her to put a blanket on the baby, she chose between a bottle and the blanket, and then she covered up the baby and did the same for following directions for bottle. She also gave me a baby when asked. I later asked her which center she wanted to go to next and she looked towards the library then with assistance, she quickly made her way directly there using only my fingertips for assistance. She was able to push herself nearly straight up from a seated position in the vinyl padded furniture as well.

Not the same girl as last year.

Susie

I'm not surprised my lil' bookworm went straight for the library center! (Amy)

No comments:

Post a Comment