Thursday, March 1, 2018

February

Where did February go?  Oh yeah, I was sick with a terrible cold and then Katie got sick also, and I think the whole month of February was spent sleeping and coughing and blowing noses!

Nothing worse than being sick and needing to sleep (A LOT!) and then your kid gets sick too.  So hard!  Thank God Paul could help out but he works (a lot) and it was just really rough. Poor Katie had 4 days of not eating anything at all and I was putting my Isagenix shake down her with a syringe.  Thankfully she has her appetite back!

We both went to the doctor and it was just a bad bad cold, no flu but it was horrible. Of course Paul had no flu shot and hasn't had one cough or sniffle, figures!   

So we are pretty much back to normal and I am sure many of you can relate, but having a non-verbal child being sick while you are sick was the worst.  Hoping this never happens again and I may just celebrate being well again tonight 🍷


No comments:

Post a Comment