Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Katie's 4! (video)

It has been a busy few weeks!  My mom and step-dad left yesterday, I took my sister to the airport this morning - between all the company we have had, my end of February birthday, and Katie's early March birthday, I can't remember if Paul and I even said "Happy Anniversary," on Feb 29th?  But there wasn't a leap day this year, so...  well, no it's not ok - I think I'll tell him when he comes home today, better late than never.  Anyway, it feels like I've been living in a whirlwind and I have a lot of catching up to do on my blog.   Below is a video of Katie on her birthday, ever the chocoholic!  She just turned 4 - hard to believe.  She finally enjoyed being a part of opening her presents which hasn't happened up until now, it was great to see her interested and picking and choosing the toys she liked best, and tossing the others aside!  I will post more tomorrow about Katie when I have a bit more time, if I don't get some things done today (laundry, etc...)  I might lose my mind. 

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit?ns=1&video_id=82X-EyUsOiE

No comments:

Post a Comment