Tuesday, May 22, 2018

CBD

Oh Man, I can't catch up!😑

Not sure if it's because of Teacher Appreciation week last week, or the fact that Katie was off an extra week due to Red 4 Ed the week before that, or maybe it's just that Paul and I are trying to watch the last season of Lost (been watching since January) and staying up too late!  Yes I know we are 14 years behind the times but what a good series! I'm going to be so sad when it's over.  I think John Locke is my favorite...

Katie is doing well.  Our new thing we are trying is CBD Oil.  It is not any kind of drug and contains no THC, but it is from "the" plant. Anyone can buy it, and it seems to be helping her movements not be as jerky and she seems happier overall.  We'll see what comes of that.  She is also sleeping well but she usually does anyway.  If your child has seizures it is supposed to help that, too.

This is going to be short today but thought I'd better let all my superfans know we are still alive and kicking! 😂 

No comments:

Post a Comment